Thursday 21 August 2014

solar panel connection

SOLAR PANEL WIRING

Solar energy system having different type of connection depends on the required output
Series connection of solar panels:
  • series connection gives more voltage
 
in series connection voltage is added and current is same
V=V1+V2+V3.....
I=I1=I2=I3......
FOR EXAMPLE:
if panel1=12V,panel2=12V,panel3=12V
output voltage is 12V+12V+12V=36V
Parallel connection of solar panels:
  • in parallel connection current is added and voltage is same
I=I1+I2+I3...
V=V1=V2=V3....
Example and connection is shown in the below figure
output current is 4A+4A+4A=12A

 
Series and Parallel connection:
  • in some places need both connections .To attain voltage and current efficiently use these type of connections.
connecting solar panels in series parallel 
in this connection both voltage and current added.
V=V1+V2+V3.....
I=I1+I2+I3...
V=12V+12V=24V
I=10A+10A+10A=30A
















































































































 

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i’m satisfied to show that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most for sure will make certain to do not disregard this website and provides it a look a relentless basis. cheap panel

    ReplyDelete